Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hey everyone who reads this well there isnt alot that do but...

Friday I took Jess on her first date and her parents didnt kill me haha well i kinda new they wouldnt but thats besides the point :-).......... It was so much fun but they they dont let people under the 18 walk alone in the mall so Jess got to meet my little cuzins haha and how well they like me. Petie is the oldest he's 8 i tought him how to be just like me as Jess can pritty much conferm haha...... and then theres Jenna the 2nd oldest she's 6 she's my 2nd girlfriend haha she has the hugest crush on me and was gettin all flirty when she saw Jess so there was some competiton haha (Jess won) after i bought dinner we walked down to the movies and parted with the little ones and Jess and i watched the movie ( 21 wich was amazing and im glad she picked it haha)all and all it was a fun night i would do it over again if i could but then again she did come over Saturday since her trip with her sister was a no not happening because of rain ... ill write more later bye


-chris


ps. had fun last night Jess LOVE YOU

No comments: