Friday, April 11, 2008

HEY AGAIN

ok so today in my carpenty class we played pingpong and i rocked i wooped everyone haha and im not really that good my back hand was so bad today and my writst hurts to haha. I played the teacher and i spiked it and it bounced off the table and hit him in the face haha i felt bad. Well then again he's also really good at pingpong and was undefeated till me and i just got the whole class A's for the last marking period haha (we played for A's in class). Well tomorrow im cutting down trees and i really dont want to because i want to see Jess and that would be the last full day i get to see her before i go on vacation...... :-( sorry this is so short but i have to check my E-mail and im to lazy to open a new internet page (not an excuse haha) so ill write more later


-chris

ps. I love the physical challange at schoole i rock at it all speed, strength and endurance only thing im not good at is the flexability but i better go so ya peace

LOVE YOU JESS

No comments: