Sunday, March 23, 2008

another amazing weekend

this weekend was amazeing i wen to Jess's thursday unless im mixing up my days then friday they picked me up to take me to the friday night servise at church then saturday asoon as i finished cutting down trees and all the stuff afterwords i called and asked if Jess wanted to spemd more time together so form 4:20 till 9:30 Jess was at my house it was fun we watched 1 movie and a half so i guess the other half is a rain check we also painted easter eggs i even wrote i love u on one to her haha shhhhhhhhhhhh (thats manny right?) cough cough sooooooooo how about them Giants haha.......... well after saturday wich was a fun night and probley beats the other ones by far (well at my house anyway)there was sunday were we went to the sun rise servise and Jess sat next to me then she came back to my house again along with everyone that went to the sunrise servise for a bite to eat till the 10:30 servise...... after that she went home and took the pastors daughter (she's on my side haha) i told her to pick the pink dress for Jess to wear so she did and Jess wore it and she look AMAZING Beautiful i love her so much its not even funny. I know everyone thinks its to good to be true but im the kind of person who likes to prove people wrong. Jess just called me to she's leaving Sandra's soon and Jess to answer your question im kinda excited about summer but its not gonna be fun going camping and not haveing u so im gonna try and not go as much unless i get a call from my bros there (not really bro's there my AQUA BROTHERS) and Dan still wants me to finish that song with him sometime durning the summer period but im gonna try really hard to stay for forth of July if ur here or not and mabey watch the fireworks with u if my grandparents dont have a problem with me staying at home alone that long i really do want to spend the summer with u really bad (im not wipped i just love her more then anything) ok ? well i better go and i got ur e-mail to ill reply to it tomorrow if thats ok well love u Jess ill write more later bye everyone who reads this ooooooo and Sandra and Michelle just wait till next time i see you haha i can joke arounf too i just didnt want to do it after just meeting u so be warned :-p (but i dont think i can get u as bad as i get Jess haha) bye



-chris

No comments: